Ships can sometimes be placed in reserve from card effects. A ship that is
placed in reserve is placed on its ship card. While a ship is in reserve, it is
not assigned a dial, it cannot perform actions, and it cannot attack.
- A ship that is placed in reserve will have an effect that causes it to be
placed in the play area.
- Ships that are placed in reserve are not removed from the game.
- The abilities of a ship in reserve are inactive unless the ability explicitly
allows it to be used while it is in reserve.
- A ship that is docked is placed in reserve.
- During the End Phase, a ship that is in reserve still removes all circular
tokens and recovers charges on all of its cards with recurring charge