The Activation Phase is the third phase of a
round. During this phase, each
ship ACTIVATES, one at a time, starting with the ship with the lowest
initiative and continuing in ascending order.
Each ship activates by resolving the following steps in order:
- Reveal Dial: The ship's assigned
dial is REVEALED
by flipping it faceup and then placing it next to its ship card.
- Execute Maneuver: The ship executes the
maneuver selected on the
- Perform Action: The ship may perform one
After all ships have activated, players proceed to the
- If a player has multiple ships with the same
that player activates them in any order - finishing the entire activation
for one ship before activating another ship of the same initiative value.
- If multiple players have ships with the same initiative value,
is used to determine the sequence. The first player activates all of
their ships with that initiative value in any order, then the second player
activates all of their ships with that initiative value in any order.
- When a ship activates, if it skips the Reveal Dial step, it cannot resolve
any abilities that trigger after the ship reveals its dial.
ship cannot execute red maneuvers or perform actions.
- If a stressed ship attempts to execute a red maneuver, the ship executes