Some effects can FAIL, which means the effect did not resolve as intended and
instead is resolved in a default way.
- A ship can fail when it barrel rolls,
- An effect that fails does not trigger any effects that would occur after a
ship resolves that effect.
- If an action fails, the player does not choose a different action to perform
and cannot choose to resolve the effect in a different way.
- If an action fails, since the action was not completed, that ship cannot
perform a linked action.
- If a red action fails, the ship does not gain a stress token.